Thursday 18 November 2010

Introduction

To those who are reading this - Welcome.

I have not got into blogging because it has never appealed to me, that is, until now.  I have decided to get into it now so I can share my ideas/views and research into the Technology Trends and the Information Security domain.

I currently work as an Information Security Consultant and in recent times I have come across many articles/theories on tech trends and IS.  All these articles etc have triggered me into doing some of my own research and thinking, I will post these over the coming days (maybe weeks - depends on how much time I have available).

Anyway, this blog should only be used for information and general reading - any material on here should not be taken as gospel - they are only my views, opinions and theories.

Please feel free to comment - it will only help build knowledge.

Thanks
Nish

No comments:

Post a Comment